Sword fighting, vampires and blood rain? Sounds like your typical rave, right?
Apparently the folks at Comic-Con in New York wanted to bring their favorite ancient prophecy to life by throwing a rave inspired by the 1999 classic film Blade.
The rave, put on by BBQ Films, will feature:
- A classic rave straight out of 1998
- A screening of the original BLADE film
- Sword-fighting demos from SWORD CLASS NYC
- A relaxing space styled after Deacon Frost’s Lair
- And most importantly, (synthetic) BLOOD RAIN from within Terminal 5. Step into the splash zone and experience the BLADE RAVE from the film!
No word on whether or not Blade himself (Wesley Snipes) will be in attendance but we sure hope he still has his dark coat and glasses.
The rave kicks off October 9th.
Read more at Comicbook.com